Recognize by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. Affilated to MGM Institute of health science Deemed University Kamothee Navi Mumbai.
Duration of Course: 2 yrs
(The course of study shall be 2yrs from the date of commencement of the academic term notified by the university).
Community health Nursing, Medical surgical Nursing and Child health Nursing.
Intake Capacity:15 Seats
1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and registered Midwife of Equivalent with any state nursing registration council.
2. The minimum education requirement shall be passing of BSc nursing/Bsc Hon's Nursing/ Post Basic Bsc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3. The candidate should have undergone in BSc nursing/Bsc Hon's Nursing/ Post Basic Bsc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing council.
4. Minimum 1year of working experience after Basic Bsc Nursing.
5. Minimum 1 year of work experience prior or after Post Basic Bsc Nursing.
(*Norms are subject to change time to time as per MGMIHS, university Navi Mumbai).