Recognize by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. Affilated to Maharashtra university of health science.
Duration of Course:4 yrs
(The course of study shall be 4yrs from the date of commencement of the academic term notified by the university)
Intake Capacity: 50 Seats
1. Minimum and Maximum age for admission is 17 on or before 31st dec of the year of admission.
2. The educational requirement must be HSC Pass or other examination Recognized equivalent to HSC by the board consisting with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for open category 45% and reserve 40% .
3. Candidate should be Medically fit.
4. Candidate should also be appeared for CET, MH-CET of current academic year.
5. Students Appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of school. (* Norms are subject to change time to time as per MUHS, Nashik university)